These exceptional sets offer a masterclass in deep, uncompromising blacks, precise brightness control, and … help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Communities Top Posts. Seeking advice if it would be a good move to swap out my 65inch q70r for a 55inch B9. And if you need something to use in the backyard or out by the pool, the SunBriteTV Veranda Series is the best outdoor TV you can get. Tax return season is coming up so the wife has green lit using that to jumpstart a savings fund for my new TV.

It has excellent picture quality, just like all OLEDs. Start here. The best TVs you can buy today . The best OLED TVs are hard to escape in today's TV market. Best non-OLED TV (75”+) Buying Advice CAN. It has a mediocre picture quality but can display deep blacks in a dark room thanks to its high native contrast ratio. Canada should be very similar but will have major price differences. This buying guide was designed w/ the 2019 lineup of United States TV’s in mind. Europe will be fairly different. It delivers outstanding dark room performance thanks to the perfect blacks, due to its panel's ability to switch off individual pixels. My use case is probably worst case scenario for OLED( tv is connected to my pc and do lots of web browsing, often fall asleep while using which sometimes leaves fixed images overnight if windows forgets to go to sleep, generally dont take good care of my posessions) I have 3 options here and I need some advice. Using Reddit. The best 1080p TV we've tested is the TCL 3 Series/40S325, which is available in 40, 43, and 49 inch sizes. Keep the TV, ... as the TV goes black for a few seconds before the HDR symbol pops up on the top … The LG B9 is the best OLED TV we've tested so far. TL:DR - Bought a 65inch q70r and really love it, but getting buyers remorse about not going OLED given it seems to be the defacto best TV when prices are relative. I'm looking to buy a new TV and watch movies in the dark most of the time. r/OLED: News and discussion of OLED displays, OLED lighting, etc. ... Called LG and they are willing to give me $1600 and buy my TV back. LG C9 OLED (Image credit: LG) 1. Due to TV's being on sale all the time I have removed prices. TV's are listed first by brand and … Looking for a new TV? If it's been nearly a decade since you last shopped for a television, you may find the current jargon (like smart LED, Ultra HD, 4K, 8K, OLED…