Add 1 bag of frozen home-style meatballs. You can also use it as a dipping sauce for chicken wings. Mix together in a crock pot until the jelly liquefies. Recipe by: JRNEUMILLER. Pulled pork (37) BBQ chicken (171) Marinades for chicken (106) Marinades (129) See all 6 collections. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. 6 servings (serving size: 6 meatballs, 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce, 1/2 cup couscous, and 1/2 teaspoon mint) UNITS: US. I started making these a long time ago for my daughter's birthday party. Barbecue sauce is a liquid condiment made from tomato purée, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar and spices. SERVES: 10. Slow Cooker BBQ Bacon Meatballs. Give a stir, topping with more BBQ sauce if wanted. 2 .

Mini Meatballs With Dipping Sauce.

Use 1 (32oz.) Nice for pot luck dinners or for freezing in smaller portions.
Garlicky Smoked Ketchup Sauce 2 cups ketchup 1½ cups packed brown sugar ½ cup minced onion 1 teaspoon liquid smoke ½ teaspoon garlic powder ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves

Add broiled meatballs on top of sauce without stirring. Meatballs. 1 ⁄ 2. cup pork sausage. A quick and easy recipe for a classic barbecue sauce. Meanwhile add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce to crockpot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. YIELD: 50 meatballs. Place the meatballs in a crockpot and pour the sauce over them, stirring to coat the meatballs with the sauce. It's great to marinade meat and fish for summer barbecues. READY IN: 45mins.

My favorite way to use this sauce is with frozen meatballs. Recipe by queenbeatrice.

Cook on low for 6 … jar of grape jelly (not jam) and 1 (12oz) jar of chili sauce. Place on a baking sheet and broil for 7-10 minutes. To cook these in the slow cooker, make meatballs as usual.

She requested it for every birthday party after that.