Blueberry Sunshine Smoothie Making Thyme for Health frozen banana, orange juice, almond milk, green apple, frozen wild blueberries Blueberry Zucchini Smoothie Homemade Nutrition Antioxidant Blueberry Orange Smoothie - refreshing, protein packed, nourishing ingredients, sugar free, dairy free & great for breakfast or snacks. UPDATE: Due to reviews, I have added sugar to the ingredients. Add to taste or don't use-your choice! The soil is so rich there, it produces luscious berries and apples. This sweet and tart smoothie gets its flavor from kefir (Paleo) I only recommend using a quality grass-fed collagen. This is a British Columbian recipe from Canada. apple, strawberry, strawberry yogurt, frozen apple juice concentrate and 4 more Blueberry Sunshine Smoothie Making Thyme for Health almond milk, frozen wild blueberries, frozen banana, green apple and 1 more Orange Tiger Smoothie (named by George) Taming Twins ginger, apple, beetroot, raspberries, carrots, spinach, water and 6 more Thick Fluffy Flourless Blueberry Smoothie Pancakes The Bigman's World A superfood green smoothie recipe made with spinach and blueberries for a powerful eye-opening anti-oxidant boost, along with bananas and a bit of ice to round it all out. April 19, 2016 Blueberry Apple Smoothie Recipe This post may contain affiliate links. Blueberry Smoothie Apple Juice Recipes Avocado And Blueberry Swirled Smoothie She Knows bananas, vanilla yogurt, honey, apple juice, whole milk, avocados and 6 more Allrecipes has more than 100 trusted blueberry smoothie recipes complete with ratings, reviews and tips. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission. Please see my full disclosure policy for details. Blueberry Smoothie Recipes Looking for blueberry smoothie recipes? The spinach adds plenty of protein, but if you wanted to give it even more of a protein boost, you could add a little vegan hemp protein powder or even just a handful of …