I used a local maple apple butter. 1 flax egg.

If you're not vegan sub for one large organic free range egg. Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment, a silpat, or lightly grease with oil. Add the apple and mix again (shown above). Coconut sugar – is the perfect sweetener for these4 cookies and it’s unrefined too.

1 flax egg. Place the apple, dates, 1/8 cup water, and apple cider vinegar in the blender. Healthy, soft, chewy Apple Cinnamon Cookies. Stir and set aside to thicken for about 5 minutes. 1 tbsp apple butter. Pour it into the oat mixture along with the chia “egg” and stir to combine. Mix: In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the oats, applesauce, cinnamon, mix well to combine. If you're not vegan sub for butter. Prepare the apple, letting the mixture set a few minutes. You will find in the notes some amazon suggestion for apple butter. Egg substitute – of your choice but I used flaxseed meal mixed with water. I used a local maple apple butter. In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water. ½ cup vegan butter.

Ingredients for Apple Pie Cookies with Fresh Apples. How To Make Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies. 1 tbsp apple butter.
You can sub for brown sugar. ¾ cup coconut sugar. If you're not vegan sub for one large organic free range egg. Blend until it’s about the consistency of apple sauce.

3 ingredient cookies for fall and winter, made with almond flour, a fresh apple, and cinnamon. ½ cup vegan butter.
Cookies are free of eggs, grains, gluten, dairy or refined sugars, full of apple and cinnamon! Paleo & Vegan. ¾ cup coconut sugar. Organic vegan shortening – blends so well with the sugar that it actually whips up. You can sub for brown sugar. You will find in the notes some amazon suggestion for apple butter. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Crisp at the edges with soft, cake-like middles, they are vegan, Paleo, grain-free, oil-free, and have no added sugar. If you're not vegan sub for butter.