Ann's roots are in gospel choirs and her phrasing, dramatic, often overwrought but surprisingly tender style, … The Handwriting Is On The Wall, 7. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain at Discogs. Complete your Ann Peebles collection. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Ann Peebles - Straight From The Heart at Discogs. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Ann Peebles - Straight From The Heart at Discogs. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Ann Peebles. I suppose Ann Peebles gets most of her airings these days through various sampled hiphop tracks, these two albums contain the original material later lifted. American singer and song writer (born April 27, 1947 in East St. Louis, Illinois, U.S.A.), internationally acclaimed and best known for her popular Memphis soul albums of the 1970s on the Hi Records label. I Can’t Stand The Rain, 2. Ann Peebles, who after Al Green was the biggest star in the Hi Records firmament, had a voice with a bite. Part Time Love, 4. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for I Can't Stand the Rain - Ann Peebles on AllMusic - 1974 - This wonderful album, originally released in 1974… Tellin’ It, 6. Both songs were featured on the singer's debut album, This Is Ann Peebles. Ann Peebles albums: 1. Albums include I Can't Stand the Rain, I Can't Stand the Rain / I've Been There Before, and Straight From the Heart. In the meantime, Peebles recorded her debut single, "Walk Away," a song written by Sain that just missed the Top 20 on the R&B chart in 1969. Listen to albums and songs from Ann Peebles. Ann Lee Peebles Profil: American singer and song writer (born April 27, 1947 in East St. Louis, Illinois, U.S.A.), internationally acclaimed and best known for her popular Memphis soul albums of the 1970s on the Hi Records label. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. The Essential Ann Peebles Licensed to YouTube by The Orchard Music (on behalf of Fat Possum); SOLAR Music Rights Management, EMI Music Publishing, CMRRA, and 3 … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1969 Vinyl release of This Is Ann Peebles on Discogs. The follow-up, "Give Me Some Credit," was also a minor hit. Listen to music from Ann Peebles. Ann Peebles Songs Videos Pictures Artist Radio Ann Peebles (born April 27, 1947) is a singer and songwriter, best known for her Memphis soul albums of the 1970s on the Hi Records label. Genres: Southern Soul, Soul, New Orleans R&B. Get all the lyrics to songs by Ann Peebles and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Complete your Ann Peebles collection. Finde die neuesten Titel, Alben und Bilder von Ann Peebles. Höre Musik von Ann Peebles. Straight From The Heart, 5. Ann Peebles discography and songs: Music profile for Ann Peebles, born 27 April 1947. If This Is Heaven, 3. Complete your Ann Peebles collection. This Is Ann Peebles