Take I-69 north to exit 226 – formerly exit 26 (SR 9). Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Now that you're ready to visit Anderson University, you might also want to know how to get to our campus and about the area's accommodations and restaurants.

In light of recent developments with the COVID-19 virus, Anderson University is suspending all face to face campus visits at this time. Anderson University 316 Boulevard Anderson, S.C. 26921 Directions to Main Campus/Abney Athletic Center Click here to view on Google Maps. I-65: Follow I-65 north to I-465 east to I-69. With 57 major degree programs, 38 concentrations, 45 minors, 17 master’s and doctoral degrees and seven certification programs, you’ll experience a first-class, rigorous education at one of the country’s most respected institutions of Christian higher education. Veer left and continue south on SR 9 to University Blvd.

The Abney Center is located at the east end of the main campus, facing Calhoun Street. The University of South Carolina is home to more than 200 years of history and tradition, rising from a single building in 1805 on what would become the heart of the campus, the Horseshoe. Your visit experience is still important to us as we know you have big decisions to make. Turn right and drive a few blocks to campus.

The Abney Athletic Center (Volleyball and Men's & Women's Basketball) also offers administrative and coaches offices. We are offering virtual Admissions appointments! For more information about any of Anderson's Campus Visit Events, please call 864-231-5780 or email admissionevents@andersonuniversity.edu. From the South. At a Glance. SR 9: Follow SR 9 south to Anderson. Anderson University shares that passion and is committed to helping you discover your calling, your path, and your purpose. We have more than 130 ways to get involved, including 20 NCAA Division III sports, intramurals, clubs, and service opportunities. Campus Facts. With about 1,600 students calling Anderson University home, it can be hard to sum up the experience of life on campus. Follow this link to schedule a visit, or call our Office of Admissions at 864-231-2030. Please schedule via the Individual Visit button below or view all of our Virtual Experiences. Directions, Accommodations & Restaurants. Take SR 9 north four miles to University Blvd.

The best way to learn about AU is to see our campus and talk to our students, faculty, and staff. Turn left and drive a few blocks to campus.