Most LSU fans will tell you the “Golden Band from Tigerland” is one of the best marching bands in America.

The Hey Baby band has been bringing their brand of classic rock 'n' roll, funk and soul to the Hudson Valley for over 30 years. Chris (410) 458-8711. Read about Hey Baby by LSU Tiger Band and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. HEY BABY is THE premier Rock N Blues band playing the best of the 60's and 70's with their own brand of "Brass and Roll!" For Booking Info please contact: Tom (301) 602-9493. You'll hear Hey Baby playing the best of the Beatles & Stones, Cream & Doors, War, Santana & Chicago, Joe Cocker & Van Morrison plus RnB greats like Otis Redding & Wilson Pickett and more! Rock / Classic Rock / R&B Mahopac, NY The Hey Baby Band Rock / Classic Rock / R&B Mahopac, NY ... more. Email: info@heybabyrocks.com
The boys are even throwing in some of the 80s best tunes as well! Canadian band Crowbar covered it in 1972 on their album Heavy Duty. Become a Fan Remove Fan. The Hey Baby Band Become a Fan Remove Fan.

Baby Lyrics: Hey, hey baby / I wanna know / If you'll be my girl / Hey, hey baby / I wanna know / If you'll be my girl / When I saw you walking down the street / I said that's the kind of gal I "Hey Baby" has become a popular terrace chant among football supporters, with the lyrics changed to refer to teams or individual players. Hey! "Hey Baby" was used by fans of professional wrestler Bayley, who chanted it as "Hey Bayley, i wanna know will you be my girl" See also The Hey Baby Band Become a Fan Remove Fan.