www.soompi.com. There are no official statements regarding Kim Soo-hyun having a girlfriend right now, and he is currently finishing his military service.He will return to his career activities in 2019. Lee Yo Won-Height: 5 feet 8 inches. Jun Ji-hyun is Actress by profession, find out fun facts, age, height, and more. Jun Ji Hyun-Height: 5 feet 8 inches. The Korean Model Jun Ji Hyun Source: celo.cons.g.

Born on: 30 October 1981 Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea Height: 173.5cm ( Jun Ji-hyun ) Actress ,Drama list, Movies, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography 2020. Jun Ji Hyun, also known as Gianna Jun, is a South Korean actress. Ji-hyun Jun estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review.Here we also added Ji-hyun Jun previous years Net Worth, Income, Salary & Property details. So, for more detail about Jun stick to the end. Jun Ji-Hyun Birth Name: Wang Ji-Hyun Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna Jun. Ji-hyun Jun Zodiac Sign is Scorpio, Ethnicity Asian & religion Christian.. Ji-hyun Jun Net Worth 2018. Height:5 Feet 7 Inches (1.72 m) Weight:48 kg (106 lbs) Body Measurements:33-24-34 inches. She is best known for her role as "The Girl" in the romantic comedy "My Sassy Girl", one of the highest-grossing Korean comedies of all time, as well as the lead actress in runaway drama hit My Love From Another Star and Legend of … This is all the information about Kim Soo-hyun’s love life and dating rumors that is publicly known. Jun Ji-hyun is Actress by profession, find out fun facts, age, height, and more. Kim Soo-hyun is a South Korean actor best known for his roles in the television dramas Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, My Love from the Star and The Producers, as well as the films The Thieves, Secretly, Greatly and Real.

Age 36 years old. Lee Yeon Hee-Height: 5 feet … Source: Pinterest.Com. Ji-hyun Jun is a South Korean Actress, Model, Endorser, who was born on 30 October, 1981 in Birth Place not known. Today, we are talking about some truth of the world-famous model and actress Jun Ji Hyun such as; her bio, marriage, net worth, height, weight, age, wiki. Jun Ji Hyun is actually 5 feet and 8 inches (173cm) tall. Standing 6 feet and 2 inches tall, Nam Joo Hyuk has the height, physique, and mischievous face fit for a model. Lee Yo Won is actually 5 feet and 8 inches (173cm) tall. Source: Pinterest.Com. Jun Ji-hyun was born at Seoul, South Korea.