4:21 0:30. Yeah That's Us Lyrics: Yeah that's us / Uh-huh / I think this the one here / Turn the beat up just a little bit / Uh-huh / I like this here / Uh-huh / EA all day / (Chorus) / Yo who them playas makin Listen to MAJOR FIGGAS now. Diane: Yeah, that's on us.

- Duration: 11 minutes, 51 seconds. Trail Boss is out NOW!
It is complemented in live performances by second guitarist David Pajo, who joined as a touring member in 2009 and replaced Imaad Wasif who had previously held this role.

Artikelnummer: 928574123 Kategorie: Hip Hop Schlüsselworte: Hip Hop, Major Figgas, Release Year 2000, RnB/Swing, Ruffnation Records, Thug Rap, Yeah That's Us Titelliste A1 – Yeah That’s Us (Clean) Yeah that's us / Uh-huh / I think this the one here / Turn the beat up just a little bit / Uh-huh / I like this here / Uh-huh / EA all day / (Chorus) Read and write album reviews for Yeah That's Us - Major Figgas on AllMusic Their lone major radio hit was "Yeah That's Us", which hit #2 on the U.S. Rap Singles chart and #34 on the R&B Singles chart. Submitted by Guest . Lyrics to 'Yeah That's Us' by Major Figgas. 2005 • 1 song, 4:21. Yeah That's Us . Find out more at trailbossgame.com.. © 2020 Yeah Us!Games.. Blog at WordPress.com. Arena. Featured on FIGGAS 4 LIFE. Undisputed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) More MAJOR FIGGAS. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are an American indie rock band formed in New York City in 2000. SUMMER MADNESS 2 with Loaded Lux Calico Serious Jones and many more Yeah That's Us t.v. Correct Report. AllMusic Rating. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The group is composed of vocalist and pianist Karen O, guitarist and keyboardist Nick Zinner, and drummer Brian Chase. / (Chorus) / Yo who them playas makin money now? 1.
Top Major Figgas songs. Add to Custom List. Listen to MAJOR FIGGAS in full in the Spotify … They received an ASCAP Song of the Year award for "Yeah that's Us" in 2001. Add to My Collection. Yeah That's Us - Remix By MAJOR FIGGAS, Terrance "Tl" Love, Warren Riker. Play on Spotify. Yeah That's Us Remix Lyrics: Remix / Hot runners / My nigga TL / Uh, MF shit, uh uh / Like that here, uh / Aleta! Not for lack of trying. More by MAJOR FIGGAS. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 Vinyl release of Y'all Ain't Touchin' Da Figgas / Yeah That's Us (Damizza Remix) on Discogs. User Ratings (0) Your Rating. Stef: Kinda crazy that our kids have been dating for two years and we barely know each other. Yeah that's us wearin watches you can't even tell the time on, that's us If you lookin around and you wonder why its like it is its cause of us So either roll over or get rolled over, playboy That's the way its gonna be in 2000 You know they gonna feel this one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yeah That's Us at Amazon.com. Yeah That's Us - Remix - Terrance "Tl" Love, Warren Riker.