Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. [Verse 1: Murphy Lee] / When I first started back in 1989 / I was trying to Lyrics to 'Same Ol' Dirty' by Murphy Lee. Same Ol' Dirty Lyrics: When I first started back in 1989 / I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes / I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his head straight / Never got to school early "Same Ol' Dirty" (feat. Check out Same Ol' Dirty (Album Version (Edited)) [feat. Read or print original Same Ol' Dirty lyrics 2020 updated! Same ol' dirty ft. toya lyrics: [Verse 1: Murphy Lee] When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his … Same Ol' Dirty This song is by Murphy Lee, features Toya and appears on the album Murphy's Law (2003). Cuz it's the same ol' dirty Might have switched his rims up on his benz But he's the same ol'.. Murphy [Verse 2: Murphy Lee] I know you ain't acting front-y (?) Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his head straight Never got to school early, always went to bed late Grew up with the older dudes, do what your brother do When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his head straig Toya) [Verse 1: Murphy Lee] When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his head straight Never got to school early, always went to bed late Grew up with the older dudes, do what your brother do It's just so he happen to rap, "Man you think you cool?" Same Ol' Dirty Lyrics, Murphy Lee, When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to Murphy Lee - Same Ol` Dirty Lyrics. Key and BPM for Same Ol' Dirty by Murphy Lee, Toya. But he's the same ol' dirty Might have switched his game up 'cuz the fame stuck But it's the same ol' Murphy Might have switched his friends up since he done been up 'Cuz it's the same ol' dirty Might have switched his rims up on his Benz But he's the same ol' Murphy Yo, yo, I'm still the same dirty, dirty I … Same Ol' Dirty Lyrics (feat. Toya] by Murphy Lee on Amazon Music. Toya) [Verse 1: Murphy Lee] When I first started back in 1989 I was trying to claim games, I was barely writing rhymes I was 7 to 8, a little nigga with his head straight Never got to school early, always went to bed late Grew up with the older dudes, do what your brother do Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing.