Rev on the red line lyrics: Two in a row, everybody knows At the green light you rev it on the red line Been waitin' all week to get my wheels on the street Get my hands on the wheel, slide down in … Rev on the red line You're on your own Rev on the red line Just let it go Runnin' all night on Lake Avenue It's a piece of cake If you know what to do You've got to lose a few 'Til the stakes get high When the odds are right You just blow by And make no mistake, there's women who just wait

Chef jpd Apr 7, 2019. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Similar Threads - Red line Rev. Rev On The Red Line (Al Greenwood/Lou Gramm) Two in a row, everybody knows At the green light you rev it on the red line Been waitin' all week to get my wheels on the street Get my hands on the wheel, slide down in the seat She's wearin' new colors and runnin' pretty good I got four hundred horses tucked under the hood Rev limiters are pre-set by the engine manufacturer. A limiter prevents a vehicle's engine from being pushed beyond the manufacturer's limit known as the redline (literally the red line … Redline Leather Center Console Lid Cover Install & Review (w/Photos) Roadway 5.0, Apr 5, 2019, in forum: Cosmetic/Visual Mods (Exterior + Interior) Replies: 1 Views: 1,113.

There are also aftermarket units where a separate controller is installed using a custom RPM setting. If that red-line is the one set by your manufacturer, and is a modern “soft” rev limiter then it should last a very long time. Rev On The Red Line lyrics performed by Jorn: Two in a row, everybody knows At the green light you rev it on the red line Been waitin' all week to get my wheels on the street Get my hands on the wheel, slide down in the seat Jorn Rev On The Red Line Lyrics. [E Gb Abm Ab Db Ebm Bm G B Dbm A Em] Chords for Rev On The Red Line - Foreigner with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Rev on the Red Line, a song by Foreigner on Spotify.
Rev on the red line You're on your own Feels like a lifetime But soon you'll know Wasn't long ago could've lost my wheels Had to outrun the law, it was no big deal I guess they had a grudge, they were hot on my tracks I had to pay off the judge to get my license back Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat Hear my motor screamin' while I'm tearin' up the street