They’re the perfect fall cookie recipe! Pumpkin Pie Spice is another one of those enigmas to me because every recipe I’ve found for pumpkin pie spice is different. Mini pumpkin pie cookies are the perfect size for snacking and they don’t take much time to make. Homemade Pie Crust Cookie Recipe. Piping a basket weave topping with caramel frosting provides the finishing touch to these little faux pies! Everyone seems to have a favorite Thanksgiving food. Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie Cookies have all of the luscious spiced flavors of your favorite holiday pies packed into chewy soft cookies. These cookies are so easy to make and only require 5 ingredients: pumpkin, quiak oats, maple syrup, peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice. To make mini-pie slices use a knife to cut simple circles into wedges. And so, since this is the day for making Halloween recipes, the first idea were Mummy Pumpkin Cookies . The size of the cookies will depend on what size cutter you use. You’ll add your 5 ingredients to a large bowl and use a hand mixer to blend for about 30 seconds. They’re all healthy, simple ingredients. Everything was already made up in my mind: pie crust, pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, egg yolk and in a very short time, the kitchen was smelling beautifully of baked spiced pumpkin. Pumpkin Spice Cookies are an easy sugar cookie recipe filled with pumpkin pie spice in both the cookie dough and the frosting.