Philly Cheese Steak Meatloaf . sit down and rest for a second! Prep time. Remove foil and bake for another 30-35 minutes. Total time. Yield: 1 Servings. The taste of a Philly Cheesesteak without the bun!

Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf By myincrediblerecipes.com This Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf is everyone’s favorite Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich in a juicy cheese stuffed meatloaf form! Beef, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and melty provolone! Saute the peppers while you assemble the meatloaf ingredients. Cook time. Not only do these Mini Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaves taste incredible, but the recipe is one where you don’t have to prep all the ingredients before you start cooking. 1 hour 10 mins .

1 hour. I have several versions on my blog and this is a recipe that has all of the flavors of that iconic sandwich, the Philly Cheese Steak! Back to school time is stressful enough – dinnertime doesn’t … Bake the meatloaves while you, gasp! This meatloaf is stuffed with green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese and then topped with even more cheese! Saute the onions while you chop the peppers. This will be your new favorite Meatloaf.

Save Print. Bake for 20 minutes. And in my opinion even more flavor. 10 mins. When you’re done the meatloaf should be wrapped in the bacon, and the whole thing should be wrapped in foil. I don't know anyone that isn't crazy about meatloaf!