Bonus–the petit four icing in this recipe is a cheater’s version, meaning it’s WAY easier and less messy than traditional petit four icing.

Add molasses and eggs, and beat until creamy, about 4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Ingredients. Grease a ceramic soup bowl or other small oven-safe round container. Set a heat-resistant medium bowl over a small saucepan filled with simmering water. Beat butter and brown sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy. Remove from heat; stir in almond extract and icing color. Instead of spending time assembling chocolate molds or creating marzipan figures, we rely on a …

Preheat an oven to 425°F.

Instructions. However, you can cut them into any size you wish. Chocolate Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Frosting. These cake slices are similar to the French petit fours.

The BEST chocolate Texas sheet cake recipe that's as velvety tender as petit fours and so sinfully addictive you’ll call it the devil! Get your hands, somehow on pound cake. one 9″ x 13″ buttermilk chocolate cake (use this cupcake recipe but bake it in 9″ x 13″ pan buttered, and lined with waxed paper, then buttered and floured on top of the paper and sides = easy removal) Petit Fours with White Chocolate Glaze Kevin Lee Jacobs Ingredients for 1 dozen cakes.

The chocolate glaze recipe is from AllRecipes.com.

They can be a tad bigger than petit fours. Cherry lovers will adore these cherry jam-flavored mini cakes. Store bought, from a box, from scratch. The chocolate sponge cake recipe that I used was found here on Recipezaar from Derf and I added some additional guidelines and tips.

Cherry Blossom Petit Fours are pretty pink cake bites! makes 54. Slovakian petit fours Now along with those bite-size sweets, cake slices are baked. Heat over low heat to just under 100°F. Petit Fours Ok, I search and search and study on the web, I watch videos, I look for recipes, I find more videos, and I come to the conclusion: Use a pound cake. Here are the photos and instructions on how to make the lovely chocolate petit fours. The recipe as written uses chocolate sponge cake, simple syrup, chocolate frosting, and chocolate glaze.

This easy chocolate raspberry cake recipe is really simple to put together, and the design on top is even easier. Chocolate Petit Fours.

For the layered cakes: A 9-inch by 4-inch pound cake (homemade or store-bought) 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed and strained 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves, warmed. They are of different flavors and shapes. The BEST Chocolate Sheet Cake A velvety, tender, perfectly chocolate Texas sheet cake made from a tried-and-true family recipe perfect for entertaining or just because! Cute and delicate in size they may be but these Strawberry Chocolate Petit Fours are bold in flavour from both the chocolate cake to the strawberry buttercream to the glossy ganache topping.. Petit fours are the perfect treat for weddings, bridal showers, baby … In saucepan, combine confectioners' sugar, water and corn syrup; stir until well mixed. Feel free to use the basic outline of the recipe to create your own petit fours. It depends on what you like and the possibilities are endless.