JOIN NOW SIGN IN. Netflix Netflix. Netflix Netflix. Oh My Venus. Episode 2 60m. Creators: Kim Eun-ji, Kim Hyung-suk.

UNLIMITED TV SHOWS & MOVIES . UNLIMITED TV SHOWS & MOVIES. Watch all you want. We use cookies . 1. We use cookies . Episodes Oh My Venus… Season 1. Dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years for gaining weight, a lawyer gets help from a hotshot personal trainer to get in shape and turn her life around. JOIN NOW. 2015 13+ 1 Season TV Shows.

Watch all you want.
Oh My Venus. Release year: 2015. Close. ... Oh My Venus. 2015 13+ 1 Season Romantic TV Shows. TRY 30 DAYS FREE SIGN IN. Netflix uses cookies for personalization, to customize its online advertisements, and for other purposes. Dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years for gaining weight, a lawyer gets help from a hotshot personal trainer to get in shape and turn her life around. Netflix uses cookies for personalization, to customize its online advertisements, and for other purposes. Oh My Venus. Starring: Shin Mina, So Ji-sub, Jung Gyu-woon. In high school, Ju-eun was "Venus of Daegu." Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. 2015 13+ 1 Season K-dramas. Starring: Shin Mina, So Ji-sub, Jung Gyu-woon.

Close. Dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years for gaining weight, a lawyer gets help from a hotshot personal trainer to get in shape and turn her life around.
You can change cookie preferences; continued site use signifies consent. JOIN NOW. JOIN NOW SIGN IN. Episode 1 60m. Fifteen years later, she's achieved her dream of being a lawyer, but she's no longer every man's crush. JOIN NOW. You can change cookie preferences; continued site use signifies consent.

Netflix Netflix. 2015 16+ 1 Season TV Shows. Oh My Venus. 2. By interacting with this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years for gaining weight, a … By interacting with this site, you agree to our use of cookies. UNLIMITED TV SHOWS & MOVIES . Dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years for gaining weight, a lawyer gets help from a hotshot personal trainer to get in shape and turn her life around.

2015 13+ 1 Season TV Shows. Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. ... Oh My Venus. Starring: Shin Mina, So Ji-sub, Jung Gyu-woon. Watch all you want.