The benefit of this marinade is there is no actual marinade period. I also used cream and chicken broth. Baked Chicken Thighs with Garlic Mustard Crust are so easy to make! I used Pinot Grigio, but any other dry white wine, such as Chardonnay will be great here. Cook from your pantry! Arrange the chicken and potatoes separately on 2 baking sheets to avoid overcrowding the pans and to cook everything evenly and efficiently! You will taste wine, garlic, mustard, and much more!

Turn chicken over; brush with remaining half of sauce mixture. My recipe for Chicken Thighs with Creamy Mustard Sauce might just do the trick. I sear chicken thighs in a cast iron skillet and then set them aside to rest while I make a quick mustard sauce right in the skillet with the delicious juices from the chicken. My recipe for Chicken Thighs with Creamy Mustard Sauce might just do the trick. Place chicken on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved 1/4 cup sauce mixture.

These honey mustard chicken thighs are so flavorful and smothered with a honey mustard sauce. These baked mustard chicken thighs and potatoes are a flavorful and satisfying comfort meal, quick enough to make on a busy weeknight! Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes. A little bit of flour here is added to thicken up the sauce. Dredge the skinned side of 1 chicken thigh in the bread crumb mixture and transfer to the rack, crumb side up. I sear chicken thighs in a cast iron skillet and then set them aside to rest while I make a quick mustard sauce right in the skillet with the delicious juices from the chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done.

To make honey mustard chicken thighs I use a skillet (or griddle), I start the cooking on the stove top and finish it in the oven.

They stay succulent and juicy, and you will love the light pan sauce. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Cooking Honey Mustard Chicken in the Oven. Sautéed onions, thyme and garlic serve as the starting point of the sauce, followed by Dijon mustard and dry white wine. This is a recipe for you folks who prefer chicken thighs to chicken breasts or if you're willing to give chicken thighs a chance! Each thigh will be 5 points.

Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Read the post below the recipe for more information on how to choose chicken thighs, potatoes, and mustard … Dinner is on the table in a half hour - you just need a green salad and bread to mop up the sauce!

Brush half of remaining 1/2 cup sauce mixture over one side of chicken. Add to the mustard mixture and turn to coat. Dinner is on the table in a half hour - you just need a green salad and bread to mop up the sauce!

We make our honey mustard chicken marinade then use it to coat the chicken, before cooking.

Serve and enjoy delicious Honey Mustard Chicken. Instead of honey use 6 tablespoons of the syrup. I like to think there is more than one way to skin a cat and in this case, making Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs in the Oven is also a great option.

How to make Mustard Sauce for Chicken Thighs. Honey mustard is such an easy thing to make and with a little bit of butter to add even more flavor, this chicken thigh recipe stays juicy and tender and never dry. … Cook from your pantry! Share This. Perfectly easy for midweek dinners!

These easy roasted mustard chicken thighs have only a handful of everyday ingredients and come together fast with minimal effort. Share This.