++ the manufacturing process of Microsoft Lumia mobile phones is discontinued, but many of them are still in action and competitive. ...11 years now from WM 5.0 to Win10M Creators! • 2006 MOTO Q 9c • 2009 LG IQ GW825 • 2012 Samsung ATIV S SGH-T899M • 2015 MS Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM I faced the same exact problem on my Lumia 830 about two weeks ago and so did my colleague's Lumia 950XL. Features 3G, 5.2″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 20 MP (f/1.9 camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. The Microsoft Lumia 950 is a balanced blend of design and technology that will change your smartphone usage experience. Microsoft Lumia 950 smartphone was launched in October 2015. The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL (codenamed Cityman, a reference to the old Nokia Cityman) is a smartphone developed by Microsoft, officially revealed on October 6, 2015 and released on November 20, 2015 alongside the smaller Lumia 950. It features a 5.2-inch display with a Quad HD resolution and is powered by the Snapdragon 808 system chip. Learn more about your Microsoft Lumia 950 Get support for Microsoft Lumia 950 features including voicemail, connectivity, storage, troubleshooting, email, and more from AT&T. Nothing I had tried worked! Microsoft Lumia 950 is a premium phone made by Microsoft and running on Windows 10. Microsoft has to face up to it that their latest update had caused the problem/damage and … In my opinion, the timing for their launch alongside the first versions of Windows 10 mobile has been a problem (later … A group of developers recently have found out a way to install the full version of Windows 10 onto a Microsoft Lumia 950 phone, and now, if you’re up to the challenge, you can install the desktop version of the operating system on your phone (via Neowin).. I'm one of Microsoft Mobile big fans! In this guide, you’ll learn the steps to install Windows 10 for ARM on your Lumia 950 phone. The Lumia 950 XL is the successor to the Nokia Lumia 1520 and is among the first phones to natively run Windows 10 Mobile. All these cannot be coincidental. Quad HD Display Featuring a 13.20 cm (5.2) Quad HD AMOLED display and a high pixel density, this lightweight phone makes it a pleasure to view images and easy for you to read your emails on the phone even in the bright sunlight. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels at a pixel density of 564 pixels per inch (ppi). Announced 2015, October. On the back, it sports a powerful, 20 MP camera with a ZEISS lens and triple LED flash, while up front it has a 5-megapixel selfie cam. Hello! Microsoft Lumia 950 Windows Mobile smartphone.