N/A ★ 0 votes. Dao Pra Sook. Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ??? But I like the storyline and I just like to watch Num and Kob together!!!!

They are my favorite Thai lakorn couple, I grew up watching they together!!! But I like the storyline and I just like to watch Num and Kob together!!!! I usually favor daily lakorn over prime time lakorn. Dao was adopted, but she was forced to do all the chores at home. Dao Pra Sook Reviewer : pancakewithcream From : St. Paual, MN I like this lakorn but it's not one of my all time favorite Num and Kob lakorns.

Or anything that doesn’t air more than an hour. 0. emotion . :) Classic! View the profiles of people named Dao Pra Sook. Profile. 0. vote for best character . Dao Pra Sook 1980 (Thailand), also known as Dao Prasook, Morning Star, Venus Star is Thailand drama premiere on Oct 24, 1980 on Channel 7 Dao became frightened at his action (he was never like this) ran to the other side of the bed hoping to escape him. Dao had always managed to anger and aroused him like no other woman was also disgusted with what he did. A gentle reminder. Why is this section hidden? Title: Dao Prasook (ดาวพระศุกร์) Also known as: The Morning Star Duration: How Many Episodes Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action ??? 1 Watchers #99999 Most Popular. Drama: Dao Pra Sook 1980 (Thailand) Romaji: Dao Prasook, Morning Star, Venus Star. Dao Pra Sook is a Thai lakorn which has been remade several times. Wanting to escape such misery, and horrible lifestyle, Dao goes to live at a brothel.

0. comment .

4 likes. Details. It starred Sornram Teppitak as Phak and Suvanant Kongying as Daoprasook. He decides to Wanting to escape such misery, and horrible lifestyle, Dao goes to live at a brothel. Country: Thailand. & 2 people watched this episode . However, who loved him felt that he only used her for sex. The plot is about a wealthy man who 'buys' a prostitute from a brothel and later falls in love with her. This is where she meets Pak. Dao đã phải dằn vặt rất nhiều về mối quan hệ với mẹ ruột vì cô hiểu lý do tại sao bà bỏ rơi và không chịu thừa nhận cô nhưng ngay khi chỉ có 2 mẹ con bà cũng chối bỏ. Thai: ดาวพระศุกร์. Join Facebook to connect with Dao Pra Sook and others you may know. Ch7 lakorn over Ch3 lakorn. The spice of this lakorn was … Dao Pra Sook 1980 (Thailand), also known as Dao Prasook, Morning Star, Venus Star is Thailand drama premiere on Oct 24, 1980 on Channel 7. They are my favorite Thai lakorn couple, I grew up watching they together!!! Release Date: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Dao Pra Sook Reviewer : pancakewithcream From : St. Paual, MN I like this lakorn but it's not one of my all time favorite Num and Kob lakorns. Fak Fah Kiri Dao ฟากฟ้า ... Usually the one with my fave pra’ek/nang’ek will precede. Cũng lúc này Dao lại có tình cảm ngày càng nhiều với người giám hộ của cô. Dao Pra Sook is a Thai lakorn which has been remade several times. Reviewer : Loochee From : Murfreesboro,tN This is the classic of Summer 1994! The latest of which aired on Thailand's channel 7 in 1994 and was one of the most popular lakorns in the country. In complete anger and aroused by his feelings for Dao, Phak decided to take her there and then. Dao Pra Sook stars Kob Suvanant Kongying as Dao Pra Sook, Num Sornram Theppitak as Pak and Preeyanuch Panpradub as Saksit.

Reviewer : Loochee From : Murfreesboro,tN :) Classic!