‎Lies Rezensionen, vergleiche Kundenbewertungen, sieh dir Screenshots an und erfahre mehr über Smoothie Recipes for Healthy Body & Mind. 1 Tart Apple 1/3 C Yogurt 2 T Brown Sugar 2 T Quick Oats 1/4 C Milk Great idea and figs go … I don`t know maybe it were my figs or orange juice, but this smoothie was very very sweet. It had been a long month of holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and to ring in the new year we spent five glorious days in Disney World. Days. An easy recipe for an apple pie flavored smoothie. <3 A lot of baby - lettuce went along with it. As my first meal today at noon I had a big smoothie of six small apples, 13 bananas and six dried figs. Ok, it only took me until mid January to hop on the new year green smoothie bandwagon. <3 If not stated otherwise then the amount of ingredients is for one meal , but this could still mean more than one serving of the pictured dish . Print Recipe. A lot of baby - lettuce went along with it. Lade Smoothie Recipes for Healthy Body & Mind und genieße die App auf deinem iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Five. This is the reason we didn`t enjoyed it so much. I was desperate!