2019 Miryang Arirang International Yoga Festival (Sep. 28)
- SPECIAL PROGRAM for Indians and Pakistanis, and other foreign nationals looking for an amusing but easy!
- Discover the beauty of Yoga and hands-on experience
- Lose yourself in the culture during the day with our breathtaking scenic tour
- Explore a vibrant outdoor festival by the riverside, full of experiential booths and delectable cuisine
- DATE : 2019. 9. 28
- LOCATION : Miryang Arirang International Yoga Festival grounds and surrounding area
- 5,000KRW per person (individual price)
- Limited space available! Better book fast!
- Additional features : Dinner, Snacks, Round-trip bus, Scenic Tour
- Max. participants : 80 people
Kakao ID : mj3jm (Minji)
Located just a short 30-40 min south of Daegu lies Miryang, home to one of the most culturally enriched festivals in Korea that merges ancient Korea sentiment with 21st-century technology in the form of its dazzling night performance.
As we’ve done for the past few years, we are bringing foreigners from the region on a visit on this day of fun and mystique. This time will be a little different as we incorporate the Yoga Experience at this time of year, and welcome both Indians/Pakistanis and their friends to come together for a festival that has sought to induce some cultural fusion.
Visit for 1 day at a low price of 5,000won , which will include round-trip bus from your city, free dinner and snacks, a breathtaking scenic tour that brings you closer to the culture and various booth experiences.
This trip is in high demand and participants from previous years frequently sign up again, so be sure to book ASAP!
[ Includes ]
- Round-trip bus
- Dinner and Snacks
- Cultural performance at historic site
- Scenic Tour in Miryang
- Fun Booth Experiences
- Amazing Yoga Rock Performance
[ Location ]
[fusion_map address=”latlng=35.489993,128.756498″ type=”roadmap” width=”100%” height=”500px” zoom=”9″ scrollwheel=”yes” scale=”yes” zoom_pancontrol=”yes” animation=”no” popup=”yes” map_style=”custom” overlay_color=”” infobox_content=”Miryang Arirang Festival Grounds” infobox=”default” infobox_text_color=”” infobox_background_color=”” icon=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””][/fusion_map]
HOW TO USE
[ How to book ]
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include all the following of you and each member of your group (we need the following due to our travel insurance policy that governs the event):
- Name (first and last name)
- Date of Birth
- Contact info
- Bank sender info (list the name of the individual transferring us funds. Be sure to include the name as it is spelled according to your bank, ie. in Korean or abbreviated, etc)
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- PayPal: email@example.com
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 days before event : Amount will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 days before event: Amount will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 day before event : Amount will be refunded 30%